Ampcaddy Bluetooth Speaker and Mount
All orders placed by 4 PM PST(Monday through Friday) shipped same day!
Estimated delivery is 1-3 business days
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 8% off
- Buy 4 or above and get 10% off
45 DAY, 100% GUARANTEE
If you don't love your Ampcaddy, we'll give you a full refund and pay for return shipping!
The Ampcaddy was developed to make the game more fun by combining two of our favorite things, music and golf. A speaker rattling in the cubbie of the golf cart or taking up valuable real estate in the cup holder where the sound is muffled just wasn’t enough for us. The answer was clear, we needed to find a solution that was going to allow us to secure a speaker that was out of the way and trajects in the direction of our choice, and of course with great audio quality.
Beyond the fact that the Ampcaddy team is placing an 18 month warranty on every aspect of the product, we promise to impact your experience on the golf course for the better. If you don't feel like the combination of golf, music, beer, and a few of your buddies sounds like a good time, then maybe you and Caddyshack's Judge Smails should link up soon for 9 holes.
The Ampcaddy speaker is everything you need it to be out on the course. It has a portable and easy to use mount that secures on to most golf cart frames, or to any secure shaft with a diameter between a half inch to two inches wide. The speaker was designed for outdoor trajectory and will provide great bass with battery life to last you up to two rounds of golf. Once secured, the speaker can swivel left to right and right to left, to ensure the sound will carry to you when you are on the tee box or on the green. Music is proven to elevate athletic performance. Don't have Bluetooth capability on your device? Plug in the speaker with the Auxiliary cable that we provide.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker Unit with detachable mount
- Swivel the speaker towards the riders in the cart or point it towards the tee box
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery with 8 hour lifespan on a single charge
- Bass Booster w/ two speakers
- USB/MINI USB Charging Cable
- Auxiliary Cable
- 33' signal range
Mounting the Unit to a Golf Cart
- The lever on the side of the mount opens and closes the mouth of the clamp.
- To widen the mouth, spin the lever either counterclockwise or clockwise.
- Place the speaker on the cart, and spin the lever to tighten the clamp around the rail of the cart.
- When the clamp is tight to the rail, close the lever so it resets flush with the clamp, and the speaker will be locked in place.
Swivel the Speaker to Adjust the Audio Trajectory
- The round knob on the top of the speaker mount loosens counterclockwise and tightens clockwise.
- Keeping the knob mostly tight will allow you to push the face of the speaker to face the direction of the tee or green.
Powering ON the Unit
- Long press to power on and off
- Press and hold the power button until you hear a tone and the phrase “Power On.” The blue LED on the front of the speaker indicates it is powered on.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear the “Power Off” tone.
- To Play/Pause/Answer Call, Press:
- Previous Song/Volume Down, Press:
- Next Song/Volume Up
Charging the Unit
- The Ampcaddy comes with a USB/Mini USB cable that can be plugged into any USB outlet. The power outlet is located on the back of the speaker under the weatherproof flap.
Pairing Your Device to the Speaker on Bluetooth Mode
- Power on to enter automatic pairing mode. The LED light will flash red and blue when it is looking bluetooth devices to pair with.
- Connect the speaker to your cell phone through the phones bluetooth settings. The speaker will show up as: Ampcaddy.
- The speaker will say “paired” when the device is successfully connected.
Pairing Your Device to the Speaker via Auxiliary Cord
- Plug the male auxiliary cord into the back of the speaker’s female auxiliary outlet.
Adjusting the Volume
- (increase the volume)
- (Decrease the volume)
Adjusting the EQ to Maximize Audio Quality
- To adjust the EQ depending on what type of music you are listening to: Press and Release the and buttons simultaneously. This will change the EQ mode to Pop, Dance, Classical, Jazz, Rock and Electronic.
Answering a Phone Call on the Ampcaddy
Short press the button to answer a call. Long press the and buttons to adjust the call volume. Quickly press the button twice to redial the last phone number dialed. Reject an incoming call by holding down the button.